Please see my CV for a complete list of publications.
Peer Reviewed Papers
- Goben A, Raszewski R. Policies and Background Literature for Self-Education on Research Data Management: An Annotated Bibliography. ISTL. 2015;82(Fall 2015). doi: http://doi.org/10.5062/F4GB222C
- Goben A, Raszewski R. Research Data Management Self-Education for Librarians: A Webliography. ISTL. 2015;82(Fall 2015). doi: http://doi.org/10.5062/F4348HCK
- Briney K, Goben A, Zilinski L. Do You Have an Institutional Data Policy? A Review of the Current Landscape of Library Data Services and Institutional Data Policies. J Schol Comm Lib. 2015 Sep;3(2):eP1232. doi: http://doi.org/10.7710/2162-3309.1232
- Goben A, Raszewski R. The Data Lifecycle Applied to Our Own Data. J Med Libr Assoc. 2015 Jan;103(1):40-4. doi: http://doi.org/10.3163/1536-5050.103.1.008
- Briney K, Goben A, Zilinski L. Institutional, Funder, and Journal Data Policies. Curating Research Data: Vol 1. Lisa Johnston, ed. ACRL Publishing. Publication Pending.
- Goben A, Briney K, Zilinski L. Going Beyond the Data Management Plan: Services and Partnerships. The Medical Library Association Guide to Data Management for Librarians. Lisa Federer ed. Medical Library Association. October 2016.
- Goben A, Raszewski R. Data 101: Learning and Keeping Current in Data Management Skills. The Medical Library Association Guide to Data Management for Librarians. Lisa Federer ed. Medical Library Association. October 2016.
- Scholarly Communication in the Dentistry Classroom. Common Ground at the Nexus of Information Literacy and Scholarly Communication. Stephanie Davis-Kahl and Merinda Hensley ed. ACRL Publishing. March 2013. 237-247. http://hdl.handle.net/10027/9846
- Knight ML, Knight RA, Goben A, Dobbs A. Theory and Application: Using Social Networking to Build Online Credibility. Online Credibility and Digital Ethos: Evaluating Computer-Mediated Communication. Shawn Apostel and Moe Folk ed. IGI Global. November 2012. 285-301.
- Zilinski, L, Goben A, Briney K. “University Data Policy and Library Data Services: Who Owns Your Data?” ASIST Bulletin. August/September 2015. https://www.asist.org/publications/bulletin/aug-2015/who-owns-your-data/
- Goben A, Salo D. “Federal Research Data Requirements Set to Change.” College & Research Libraries News. September 2013; 74(8). 421-425. http://crlnews.highwire.org/content/74/8/421.full
- “LibGuides with the Research Group.” MLA News. September 2012; 52(8):19. http://hdl.handle.net/10027/9850
- “A Librarian Talks About Choosing Books to Buy.” Independent. Independent Book Publishers Association. 28.7. July 2010: 8-10.
- “Don’t Forget About Us.” LISNews Essay Contest. February 2010. http://www.lisnews.org/don039t_forget_about_us