Holy Hedgehogs I leave for DC in the morning. I haven’t packed yet, I need to take my spare keys to O, my apartment is a disaster…
I do, however, have some pretty great plans for meals while I’m there.
Approximate Game Plan for DC–highly subject to change.
Thursday: Travel Day, Meal with a friend from Chicago Shakespeare Theater
- Get into the exhibits at 4 p.m. and at least catch a few ideas of what’s to be had….
- LITA Happy Hour, 5:30-7:30, Renaissance Washington DC Lobby Bar
- Dinner: Turkish I think, let me know if you want to come with!
- ALA Dance Party at Apex @ 10 p.m. (rats, I need another pair of shoes)
- Session 10:30-12 **
- Session 1:30-3:30
- Session 4:00-5:30
- (exhibits in between/before/after)
- Dinner: Ethiopian @ 8 p.m. (meet up at end of Toni)
- ALA After Hours at RFD
- LITA PPC Meeting 10:30-12
- Top Tech Trends 1:30-3
- Session 4-5:30
- Dinner: LSW Meet up, 8 p.m., Jaleo Tapas
- Session 10:30-12
- Session: 4-5:30
- Battledecks 5:30-7
- Dinner: Thai with Sir Shuping
- Rise at wee hours, hop the Metro for the aiport.
**There are several sessions I’m interested in…many of them like to be held all at the same time. So I’m not sure exactly which sessions I’ll be at when.
I’m staying walking distance from WCC, which is excellent. Hoping to get out to fiber space once.
Lots to do, people to see, not much time to do it in. Shoot me an email if you need my cell number or track me down on Twitter.