Please see my CV for a complete list of publications.
Research, Columns, Chapters
- Goben A, Akers K. “Sharing your work by self-archiving: encouragement from the Journal of the Medical Library Association.” Journal of the Medical Library Association. January 2020:108(1);1-4. http://dx.doi.org/10.5195/jmla.2020.877
- Goben A, Griffin TMCG. In Aggregate: Trends, Needs, and Opportunities from Research Data Management Surveys. College & Research Libraries 2019 November:80(7):903.
- Perry MR, Briney K, Goben A, Asher A, Jones KML, Robertshaw MB, Salo D. Learning Analytics. SPEC Kit 360. Washington, DC: Association of Research Libraries. 2018 September. https://publications.arl.org/Learning-Analytics-SPEC-Kit-360/
- Goben A, Sapp Nelson M. “The ACRL Research Data Management Roadshow.” College and Research Library News. July/August 2018:79(7);354-357. https://crln.acrl.org/index.php/crlnews/article/view/17053
- Goben A, Doubleday AF. Copyright in the Health Sciences Literature: A Narrative Review. Journal of Copyright in Education and Librarianship. 2018 June. https://www.jcel-pub.org/jcel/article/view/6654
- Goben A, Sapp Nelson M. The Data Engagement Opportunities Scaffold: Development and Implementation. Journal of eScience Librarianship 2018 March:7(2): e1128. https://doi.org/10.7191/jeslib.2018.1128
- Goben A, Briney K, Zilinski L. Going Beyond the Data Management Plan: Services and Partnerships. The Medical Library Association Guide to Data Management for Librarians. Lisa Federer ed. Rowman and Littlefield. October 2016.
- Goben A, Raszewski R. Data 101: Learning and Keeping Current in Data Management Skills. The Medical Library Association Guide to Data Management for Librarians. Lisa Federer ed. Rowman and Littlefield. October 2016.
- Goben A, Raszewski R. Research Data Management Self-Education for Librarians: A Webliography. ISTL. 2015;82(Fall 2015). doi: http://doi.org/10.5062/F4348HCK
- Briney K, Goben A, Zilinski L. Do You Have an Institutional Data Policy? A Review of the Current Landscape of Library Data Services and Institutional Data Policies. J Schol Comm Lib. 2015 Sep;3(2):eP1232. doi: http://doi.org/10.7710/2162-3309.1232
- Goben A, Raszewski R. The Data Lifecycle Applied to Our Own Data. J Med Libr Assoc. 2015 Jan;103(1):40-4. doi: http://doi.org/10.3163/1536-5050.103.1.008
- Goben A, Sapp Nelson M. Building Your Research Data Management Toolkit: Integrating RDM into Your Liaison Work. Association of College and Research Libraries. September 2016. http://acrl.libguides.com/scholcomm/toolkit/RDMWorkshop